I hope that all is well. Here are your Weekly Reminders & Announcements for the Week of 6/1/15 from your Parent Coordinator:
- Monday, June,1,2015-
- 3rd Grade has a Trip & 5th Grade Trip to Prospect Park was cancelled due to the weather .
- Tuesday, June,2,2015-
- Please submit your school supply order. Paper orders are due on June 15th & Online orders www.shopttkits.com – Account # 26943 are due on June 26th.
- Wednesday, June 3, 2015-
- PTO Adventurer’s Family End of the Year Event 6pm
- Thursday, June 4, 2015- School will be Closed due to Chancellor’s Conference Day. School will resume on Friday, June 5th.
- Friday, June 5,2015-
- TAOTS Annual Science Fair 5:30pm
- Friday, June,12th is the Gently Used Book Sale, please sign up to volunteer to help for the day of the event and please feel free to donate gently used books to the PTO.
- Parents please remember if your child/children are brought to school late, they must be walked in by an Adult and brought to a TAOTS Staff Member in the lobby next to the security desk. Children CAN NOT be left on the sidewalk to walk into the lobby alone. Even if the child is with an older sibling. This is to ensure the safety of our children. Please refer to the parent handbook under procedures for lateness.
Thank you for your continued assistance and support. If you have any questions , please do not hesitate to reach out. Have a great week.