Dear TAOTS Families:
I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend! We have a very exciting week here at TAOTS! Here are your Announcements & Reminders for the week of 6/15/15 from your Parent Coordinator….
We would like to Thank Zhanna Yablokova for heading the PTO’s Annual Gently Used Book Sale and TO ALL The Parent Volunteers who helped set up and run the Book Sale. It was a great day and the children REALLY enjoyed themselves.
- Monday , June 15, 2015 – ½ Day Dismissal at 11:20AM– Please make arrangements to pick up your child / children at 11:20am.
- Last Day to submit your paper orders for School Kidz School Supply Kit. The Last Day for Online Orders is June 26th.
- Tuesday, June 16,2015- Have a great day!
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015- Annual Spring Arts Festival Performance!!! Kindergarten – 2nd Grade at 9:00am & 3rd – 5th Grade at 12:00pm. Enjoy the show and the art!!
- I will have a table set up for an Open Registration Day to access your NYC Schools Account before and after the show.
- 5:30pm 100% Attendance Dinner in the Cafeteria to congratulate those students who have 100% attendance.
- 6:30pm PTO Meeting in the Cafeteria. We will also honor our May & June TAOTS Scholars of the Month.
- Thursday, June, 18, 2015- Remember to pay your lunch bill.
- Friday, June, 19, 2015- Congratulations to Our Kindergarten Class who will be celebrating their Stepping Up to the First Grade & to Our 5th Grade Class who will be Graduating and moving on to Middle School! We are so proud of All of You!!
- Kindergarten Stepping Up Ceremony – 8:30am
- 5th Grade Graduation Ceremony- 12:30pm
- Enrichment Cluster Showcase for Grades 1st – 4th at 1:30pm – 2:00pm in your child’s cluster classroom.
If you any questions , please do not hesitate to reach out. As always, Thank You to All of you for your continued support and assistance through the school year! Have a great week!