Dear TAOTS Families,
I hope that everyone enjoyed their long weekend! We would like to Thank All Our Families and Friends who joined us for a Beautiful Day at The Columbus day Parade! It was a great time!
Here are some Weekly Reminders and Announcements for the week of 10/12 from your Parent Coordinator…
- Monday, October 12th, 2015 – School Was Closed.
- 1st Grade trip
- 5th Grade – Request for Testing Forms are Due.
- Parent Communication Day
- Wednesday, October 14th, 2015-
- Parents as Partner – The Teachers College Reading & Writing Workshop at Columbia University. Ten tickets were distributed. Registration begins at 8:45am. The entrance is on 525 W. 120th
- Thursday, October 15th, 2015 –
- 2-212 Trip
- Please join us at – 5:30pm Tribes Parent Workshop followed by a PTO Meeting at 6:30pm in the Library
- Friday, October 16th , 2015 –
- Class Parent Breakfast at 8:30am in the Science Lab. I look forward to seeing you there.
Enjoy your week and if you have any questions, please reach out to Melissa Appelbaum.