Dear TAOTS Families,
I hope that all is well and you had a great weekend! We have an exciting week at TAOTS! Here are your weekly reminders and announcements for your PC …
- Monday, October 26th , 2015 – Happy Monday !
- Parents, when sending in large amounts of money, kindly remember to hand it to a staff member in the morning or please bring it to the main office. Please do not put large amounts of money in your child’s back pack. Thank you .
- If your child is arriving to school later than 8:20am, pleased escort your child to the Main Office , room 214. You must come to the building with ID, sign in with school safety, and then come to the Main Office. Please make every effort to have your children at school before 8:00am. Thank you .
- Tuesday , October 27th , 2015 – Parent Communication Day!
- Every Tuesday is parent Communication Day . Please remember to make an appointment with your child’s teachers if you would like to talk with them.
- 2-210 has a trip to Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- Wednesday, October 28th, 2015 – Happy Wednesday!
- Project Smarts Grades 3-5 & Federation Arts Grades K-2 , 2:20am – 4:20am (Dismissal is 4:20pm SHARP)
- Thursday, October 29th, 2015 – TAOTS Picture Day!
- Please be sure to return your completed Class Act Photography form. Also, kindly have your child wear their uniform for Class Pictures. Thank you .
- 1-217 has trip to Strike 10 Lanes.
- K Trip was cancelled .
- Project Smarts Grades K-2 & Federation Arts Grades 3-5, 2:20am – 4:20am (Dismissal is 4:20pm SHARP)
- Friday , October 30th , 2015 – Happy Friday!!!
- TAOTS Costume Parade at 9am ( weather permitted). Parents are welcome to join us as we march around the block.
- PTO Halloween Party at 5:30pm for Grades K-5