Dear TAOTS Families,
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. We would like to thank our Amazing PTO and the Awesome Parents and Staff who volunteered their time at the PTO Halloween Party!! Also, a Huge Thanks to the PTO and Parents who helped assist on Picture Day. Thank you for your continued support and assistance!!
We have another busy and exciting week here at TAOTS! Here are your
- Monday , November 2nd , 2015 – Happy Monday!
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade will visit the Scholastic Book Fair. Please send your child with appropriate funds if they would like to purchase books. Please be sure to put the money in an envelope labeled with the students’ name and class. Thank you.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Grade 3 – 5, 2:20pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, November 3rd , 2015 – School Closed due to Election Day & Annual PTO Bake Sale
- PTO Election Day Bake Sale – Please come and support the PTO on Election Day. Children are welcome to come help their parents. If you would like to donate baked goods and volunteer your time, please contact the PTO : http://tinyurl.com/nm56jux
- There will be NO Brooklyn Engineering for Grades K-2 due to school closure for Election Day
- Wednesday, November 4th , 2015 – CEC Blue Ribbon Celebration!
- Please join us with the CEC for a Celebration of Excellence as Blue Ribbon School at 7:00pm in the Auditorium.
- 2nd & 3rd Grade will visit the Scholastic Book Fair. Please send your child with appropriate funds if they would like to purchase books. Please be sure to put the money in an envelope labeled with the students’ name and class. Thank you.
- Federation for Grades K – 2 & Project Smarts for Grades 3-5 , 2:20pm – 4:20pm Sharp. School Foods has provided cold sandwiches with snacks. Please feel free to send your child with additional snacks if they do not like the School Foods snack option . Thank you.
- Thursday, November 5th – ½ Day Dismissal at 11:20am & Parent Teacher Conferences
- Please make necessary arrangements to pick up your children at 11:20am Sharp
- Parent Teacher Conference – Afternoon Session 12:20pm – 2:20pm and Evening Session 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- No Federation or Project Smarts due to ½ day & PTC
- Friday, November 6th – Happy Friday and Enjoy Your Weekend!
As always, Thank you All for your continued support and assistance. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.