Greetings TAOTS Families,
I hope that everyone enjoyed their first week of December!
Big Apple Awards Citywide Call for Nominations is Open. Nominate an Exceptional Teacher From Your School Today! The Awards recognize outstanding teachers who inspire students, model great teaching, and enrich their school community. We encourage students and their families, teachers, school staff, school leaders, and community members to thank the teachers they know who do exceptional work every day on behalf of our students with a nomination. To make a nomination visit http://schools.nyc.gov/bigappleawards.
Nominations will be accepted through Monday, January 18th, 2016.
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 12/6/15 from your PC…
- Monday, December 7th , 2015 – Happy Monday!
- Our Annual Holiday Toy Drive began on December 1st! We have started to collect donations for children in need for the Holidays. Kindly feel free to send in donations that will go to Reaching Out Community Services for the Holiday Season! Donations will be expected through Friday, December 18th , 2015. Thank You!
- Brooklyn Engineering After – School for Grades 3-5 , 2:30pm – 4:00pm. Today will be the Last Class.
- Tuesday, December 8th, 2015 – Parent Communication Day!
- Brooklyn Engineering After- School for Grades K-2 , 2:30pm – 3:30pm. Tuesday, December 15th will be the Last Class.
- Please feel free to make an appointment with your child’s teacher if you would like to have a meeting.
- Wednesday, December 9th , 2015- Happy Wednesday!
- 1st Grade has a Field Trip to Aviator Sports & Events Center.
- Project Smarts After- School for Grades 3–5 & Federation After- School for Grades K-2 , 2:20pm – 4:20pm.
- Thursday, December 10th , 2015 –
- Project Smarts After – School for Grades K-2 & Federation After – School for Grades 3-5 , 2:20pm – 4:20pm.
- Friday, December 11th, 2015- Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!
- Please join us for this year’s 1st PTO Family Movie Night at 6:30pm in the Auditorium. Stayed Tuned for more information & for the Featured Presentation…
If you have any questions , please feel free to reach out. As always, thank you for your continued support and assistance.