Greetings TAOTS Families,
I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend . We have a very exciting week planned here at TAOTS! Here is the week of 12/20/15 at a glance from your PC…
Kindly remember when doing your Holiday shopping to use the Amazon Link below! Fundraise while you shop! Also , do not forget to send in your Box Tops!
We would like to thank all our families for their very generous donations to the Holiday Toy Drive ! Your generosity and support are greatly appreciated! You have put smiles on the faces of many families’ and their children!
Great Teachers Change Lives…Don’t forget to Nominate a Teacher ! Nominations will be excepted through January 18th ,2015. Nominate a teacher today at
Here are your Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 12/20/15 from your PC…
- Monday , December 21, 2015- Happy Monday!
- 3:45pm SLT Meeting
- Tuesday, December 22, 2015- Parent Communication Day!
- Kindly make an appointment with your child’s teacher if you would like to meet with them in advance.
- PTO sponsored Holiday Assembly for Grades K-5(students only). Thank you to our Very Generous & Thoughtful PTO!
- Classroom Celebrations for Grades K-5.
- Wednesday, December 23, 2015 – Happy Wednesday!
- Federation & Project Smarts Afterschool has been CANCELLED for Grades K-5. Please make arrangements to pick up your children promptly at 2:20pm.
- 5th Grade has a trip to American Museum of Natural History
- Thursday, December 24, 2015 – School Closed for Winter Recess.
- Friday, December 25, 2015 – School Closed for Winter Recess. School will Resume on Monday, January 4th , 2016.
Wishing all our families a very Happy & Healthy Holiday Season and very Happy & Safe New Year! Get rest and we will see you all back on Monday, January 4th , 2016.