Happy January TAOTS Families,
We had a great first week back here at TAOTS! The 5th Grade enjoyed their Annual 5th Grade Tribes Mixer. Check out the website for some great pictures !
Here are a couple of Reminders:
- Please remember to visit the Lost & Found. Kindly take a look in the Lost & Found if you are missing any of your child’s belongings.
- On January 7th , 2016 , Wingspan of the Arts began their registration for the Spring. The Spring semester will begin on February 1st , 2016. Please register at : wingspanarts.org . Class schedules and descriptions can be found here: wingspanarts.org/afterschool-programs/– click on New York City Schools, and find your school on the list!
- Nominate a teacher . The last day to nominate a teacher will be on Monday, January 18th, 2016.Click Here to Nominate Outstanding Teachers Now
Here are your Announcements for the Week of 1/10/16:
- Monday , January 11th , 2016 – Happy Monday!
- 1st Day of Brooklyn Engineering for Kids , Grades 3-5 , 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday , January 12th ,2016– Parent Communication Day!
- Kindly be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teacher in advanced to discuss any questions or concerns.
- Teacher Led Parent Workshop for Kindergarten and 2nd Grade, 2:30pm.
- 1st Day of Brooklyn Engineering for Kids , Grades K-2, 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Wednesday, January 13th , 2016 – Happy Wednesday!
- 4th Grade has a trip to the Smithsonian National Museum of American Indians
- Project Smarts , Grades 3-5 & Federation Grades K-2, 2:20pm – 4:20pm
- Thursday, January 14th , 2016 – Happy Thursday!
- Kindergarten has a trip The Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts
- Project Smarts , Grades K-2 & Federation Grades 3-5, 2:20pm – 4:20pm
- Friday , January 15th – Happy Friday! Have a Great Weekend!
- Enrichments Clusters begin!
- Last Day to Apply for Kindergarten. Please visit taots.org for instructions under Admissions on how to apply.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Thank you for your continued support and assistance.