Warm Wishes TAOTS Families,
Welcome Back TAOTS Families, Students , & Staff! We hope that everyone had a restful break. We have a really exciting week planned here at TAOTS!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 2/21/16 from your PC…:
- Monday, February 22nd, 2016- Happy Monday & Welcome Back!
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids , Grades 3-5 , 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016- Parent Communication Day!
- Teacher – Led Parent Workshops for Grades 1,3,4, & 5 . ESL Teacher – Led Parent Workshop for Grades K-5 with Ms. Tomeo & Art / Art History Teacher – Led Parent Workshop with Ms. Costanzo.
- Kindly remember to make an appointment in advance with your child’s teacher if you would like to meet with them. Feel free to reach out to Melissa Appelbaum if you have any questions or if you need to set up your NYC Schools Account.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids, Grades K-5, 2:30pm – 3:30pm.
- TADA Spring Semester begins for All Grades during daily scheduled times.
- Wednesday, February 24th , 2016- Happy Wednesday!
- Project Smarts for Grades 3-5 & Federation for Grades K-2 , 2:20pm – 4:20pm.
- Thursday, February 25th , 2016- Happy Family Fitness Thursday!
- Please join us tonight in the Gym at 5:30pm – 7:00pm for a Healthy, Active, & Fun Night of Fitness with your whole family & staff!!
- Federation for Grades 3-5 & Project Smarts K- 5 , 2:20pm – 4:20pm.
- Friday, February 26th ,2016 – Happy 100th Day 0f School! Happy Friday!
- As a school we will collaborate in creating our “100 Ways We Are a Tribes School.”
- Each class / student will write about their most memorable moments at TAOTS in the First 100 Days of School.
- All students will receive a special tag for the 100th Day of School for their tag necklaces.
Wishing you all a Great Weekend! Please reach out if you have any questions.