Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that everyone had a great week back. We had a very nice week here at TAOTS!
On Thursday, February 25th, 2016 we had our Annual Family Fitness Night ! Thank you to Ms. Glotova for another amazing Active & Fit Night together as a community! It was a great night and our Families & Staff had a Blast!
On Friday, February 26th , 2016 , TAOTS celebrated our 100th Day of School with lots of fun activities!
Be sure to check out the TAOTS website for pictures!
Gentle Reminder: If you happen to have any of TAOTS Leveled Reading Books, please be sure to return them to your child’s teacher. Thank You.
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 2/28/16 from your PC:
- Monday, February 29, 2016- Happy Monday!
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids , Grades 3-5, 2:30pm – 4:00pm. The last day for Brooklyn Engineering for Kids After School for Grades 3-5 will be on Monday, March 21st ,2016.
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016- Happy Parent Communication Tuesday!
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids, Grades K-2 , 2:30pm – 3:30pm. The last day for Brooklyn Engineering for Kids After School for Grades K-2 will be on Tuesday, March 8th , 2016.
- Kindly make an appointment with your child’s teacher in advance if you would like to meet with them. Also, feel free to reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to set up your NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) or if you would like to meet with me to discuss any other matters. Your NYCSA will allow you to view your child’s current or past years’ data using the “Grades” and “Attendance” icons.
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016- Happy Wednesday! Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss & Pajama Day!
- Students and Staff will wear their Pajamas to school to celebrate Dr. Seuss’ Birthday!
- IK-333 has a trip to FDNY Fire House.
- Project Smarts K-2 & Federation 3-5 After School , 2:20pm – 4:20pm.
- Thursday, March 3, 2016- Happy Thursday! ½ Day – 11:20am Dismissal – Parent Teacher Conferences.
- ½ Day – 11:20am Dismissal due to Parent Teacher Conferences. Please make necessary arrangements to pick up your children at 11:20am. Thank you .
- Parent Teacher Conferences will begin at 12:20pm – 2:20pm & 4:30pm – 7:30pm.
- Please be sure to complete your Parent Survey and return it to Ms. Appelbaum or your child’s teacher to enter to win a Gift Certificate to a local restaurant the night of Parent Teacher Conferences. If you received 2 , please return 2. Thank you. The 1st class to return All their Surveys will receive a Pizza Party. If you fill out your Survey online, please print out the confirmation receipt and return it to Ms. Appelbaum or your child’s teacher. It’s Your School, Your Voice !
- Appelbaum will have a table in front of the Main Office if you would like to set up your NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) during PTC.
- Project Smarts & Federation After – School will be cancelled on Thursday, March 3rd, 2016 due to early dismissal for Parent Teacher Conferences.
- Friday, March 4, 2016 – Happy Friday!
- Enjoy your weekend!
If you have any questions , please feel free to reach out .