Happy Spring TAOTS Families,
I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend and the 1st Day of Spring!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 3/20/16:
Monday, March 21st , 2016- Happy Monday!
- Last Class for Grades 3-5 for Brooklyn Engineering for Kids, 2:30pm – 4:00pm.
- Tuesday, March 22nd, 2016- Happy Parent Communication Tuesday!
- Teacher – Led Parent Workshop, ESL K – 5.
- K122 & K126 have a trip to Vesuvio’s Pizzeria.
- K139 has a trip to Labella Supermarket.
- 3rd Grade has a trip to Queens College.
- 4-233 has a trip to Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
- Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teacher in advance if you would like to speak with them. Please feel free to reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to discuss any matters or issues. Also, please reach out if you would like to register for your NYC Schools Account – NYCSA . Your NYCSA will allow you to view your child’s current or past years’ data using the “Grades” and “Attendance” icons, as well as viewing your child’s NY State Test Scores using the “Assessments” icon.
- Kindly remember to complete your Parent Survey by Friday, April 1st, 2016 and return the completed survey to Ms. Appelbaum, if you have not done so already. If you completed your survey online , please send me the confirmation receipt. Thank you for All Your Support! It’s Your School, Your Voice!
- Wednesday, March 23,2016- Happy Wednesday!
- PTO Meeting in the **Library at 8:30am., followed by a “Bullying Workshop” at 9:30am. ** Location Change
- Federation After- School for Grades K-2 & Project Smarts After – School for Grades 3- 5 , 2:20pm – 4:20pm.
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 – Happy Thursday!
- Kindergarten has a Trip to Brooklyn College.
- Project Smarts After – School for Grades K – 2 & Federation After – School for Grades 3 – 5 , 2:20pm – 4:20pm.
- Friday, March 25, 2016 – Happy Friday! School is Closed for Good Friday. Enjoy Your Weekend!
- In an effort to prepare the Senior Yearbook for the 5th Grade, we will need to collect one baby picture per student. Please send in these picture in an envelope labeled with your child’s name and class. These pictures will be returned to you once they are scanned. The Deadline for handing in your baby picture is Friday , April 1st, 2016. Thank you .
- Please be sure to check the Lost & Found for missing belongings , as we will be cleaning out the Lost & Found soon. Kindly label all of your child’s belongings. The Lost & Found will be cleaned out on Friday , April 22nd, 2016.
- When dropping off in the Morning from 7:30am and on, please be sure to make contact with an adult staff member. Children should NEVER be left unattended in the School Yard or in the Main Lobby. Thank you for your cooperation regarding this very serious matter.
- Kindly remember to purchase your tickets to “ The Secret Gala “ through the PTO. It’s going to be great and we look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions, please feel to reach out.