Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend!
The Enrichment Cluster Extravaganza Showcase was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. A Huge Thank You to Ms. Aisha Marsh, all our Teachers , and Staff who helped make it happen! Please be sure to check out the website for great pictures!
We would like to Thank our Amazing PTO and Parents. The Secret Gala was a Beautiful Event and A Great Time! Without our PTO & our Parents, it would not be possible! Thank You To All Of You!!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 4/17/16 from your PC…
- Monday, April 18th , 2016 – Happy Monday!
- 5-237 has a trip to Two Book & A Pizza.
- Tuesday, April 19th, 2016- Happy Parent Communication Tuesday!
- IK 333 has a Trip to Vesuvio’s Pizza.
- 5-239 has a Trip to Two Boot & A Pizza.
- Teacher – Led Parent Workshop for Grades 1st , 3rd, 4th, 5th , & Science Lab with Ms. Garcia.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids for Grades K-2, 2:30pm – 3:30pm.
- Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers in advance if you would like to speak with them. Please feel free to reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to discuss any matters or issues. Also, please reach out if you would like to register for your NYC Schools Account – NYCSA . Your NYCSA will allow you to view your child’s current or past years’ data using the “Grades” and “Attendance” icons, as well as viewing your child’s NY State Test Scores using the “Assessments” icon.
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016-
- 4-233 has a Trip to The Old Stone House.
- Today will be The Last Day of Project Smarts Afterschool for Grades 3-5 & Federation Afterschool for Grades K-2, 2:20pm – 4:20pm.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016- Happy Thursday!
- The NED Show !
- Today will be The Last Day of Project Smarts Afterschool for Grades K-2 & Federation Afterschool for Grades 3-5, 2:20pm – 4:20pm. There will No Longer be Project Smarts or Federation Afterschool after Thursday, April 21st, 2016. Please make alternate arrangements for your children. Thank You.
- PTO Meeting in the Library at 6:30pm.
- Friday, April 22, 2016 – Happy Friday ! Enjoy Your Weekend! Happy Spring Break!!
- 4th Grade has a Trip to The Museum of Jewish Heritage.
- 5th Grade has a Trip to Two Books & A Pizza.
- Please be sure to check the Lost & Found for missing belongings , as we will be cleaning out the Lost & Found. Kindly label all of your child’s belongings. The Lost & Found will be cleaned out , Today – Friday , April 22nd, 2016. Thank you.
If you have questions, please feel free to reach .
Wishing you All A Very Happy, Safe, Healthy, and Restful Spring Break! School will Resume on Monday, May 2nd , 2016.