|A new feature has been added to NYC Schools Account (NYCSA), which will require all parents or guardians who use NYCSA to validate their email address in order to continue to view their child’s data. Going forward, after creating their account, all new users will receive an email from NYCSA asking them to click on a link to validate their email address. Upon signing in to their NYC Schools Account, current users will be asked to confirm their email address by September 30, if they have not already done so. Beginning October 1, users who have not yet validated their email address will be unable to access their child’s data in NYCSA until they do so.
· 4-224 & 4-226 has a trip to Weeksville.
· Teacher Led Parent Workshop ESL K-5, 2:30pm.
3. Wednesday, May 25th , 2016 –
· 3rd Grade has a trip to The Prospect Zoo.
· 5th Grade has a trip to the Fort Hamilton Base.
· Kindergarten T- Shirt Order Forms & Money are due.
4. Thursday, May 26th , 2016 –
· 2-212 has trip to NYC Skyscraper Museum.
· Come join TAOTS for our 1st Annual Literacy Night from 5:30pm – 7pm at “Camp Read-A-Lot “ , where we will do s’more reading around the cozy campfire with our special camp counselors! Literacy Night is an evening dedicated to our students and their families participating in various literacy activities that are author and genre specific. We look forward to seeing you there for a terrific night!
5. Friday, May 27th , 2016-
· School will be Closed for Memorial Day on Monday, May 30th ,2016. Enjoy the long weekend!
· See you back on Tuesday, May 31st , 2016.
· TAOTS will be participating in the “ Bensonhurst Relay For Life “ on Saturday, June 18th,2016 . You should have received your purple packet with all the information. Please join us to support The Relay Life. We will have a Purple table set up at The Spring Ahead Parent Teachers Conferences on Thursday , May 12th, 2016, from 4:30pm-7:30pm.where you can purchase “Walking Feet” and “Luminaria Bags”. We are looking forward to seeing you all their to support all our family and friends .
· It’s that time to Recycle Your Gently Used Children’s Books! The PTO’s Gently Used Children’s Book Sale is on Friday, June 17th , 2016. If you would donate K-6 books, please bring the books to the PTO Office. All books will be resold for a fraction of their original cost . All proceeds go directly to help support our school.
· Our School Kidz School Supply Kit Sale has begun. All Paper Orders are due by Friday, June 17th , 2016 and the last day for Online Orders will be on Friday, June 24th , 2016.
If you have any questions , please feel free to reach out.