Dear TAOTS Families,
I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend!
We had a great week here at TAOTS!
Kindergarten & 2nd Grade put on a beautiful TADA Performance. A Huge thank you to Mr. Robbie & Ms. Kelly!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders from your PC for the Week of 6/5/16:
- Monday , June 6th , 2016-
- Kindergarten has trip to Salt Marsh Nature Center.
- Tuesday, June 7th , 2016- Happy Parent Communication Tuesday!
- Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers in advance if you would like to speak or meet with them.
- Please feel free to reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to discuss any matters or issues. Also, please reach out if you would like to register for your NYC Schools Account – NYCSA . Your NYCSA will allow you to view your child’s current or past years’ data using the “Grades” and “Attendance” icons, as well as viewing your child’s NY State Test Scores using the “Assessments” icon.
- Techer Led Parent Workshop for 1st Grade, 2:30pm.
- 4th Grade has a trip to Prospect Park.
- TADA Showcase for Grades 1st & 3rd Parents are Welcome to attend!
- ASD Nest Middle School Parent Workshop for 3rd & 4th Grade, 2:30pm & 6pm.
- Wednesday, June 8th ,2016-
- Thursday, June 9th , 2016- School Closed for Chancellor’s Conference Day.
- Summer Reading Kick – Off at The Brooklyn Public Library – Highlawn Library from 2pm – 4pm for children of all ages. A flier will be sent home with this information. Go Check It Out!!
- Friday, June 10th , 2016- STEAM FAIR – (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts,& Math)
- Please join us at 5:30pm in the Gym for a STEAM – filled event to see the exhibition of our science projects and participate in some family fun provided for us by the PTO. We look forward to seeing you there!
· TAOTS will be participating in the “ Bensonhurst Relay For Life “ on Saturday, June 18th,2016 . You should have received your purple packet with all the information. Please join us to support The Relay Life. We are looking forward to seeing you all their to support all our family and friends .
· It’s that time to Recycle Your Gently Used Children’s Books! The PTO’s Gently Used Children’s Book Sale is on Friday, June 17th , 2016. If you would donate K-6 books, please bring the books to the PTO Office. All books will be resold for a fraction of their original cost . All proceeds go directly to help support our school.
· Our School Kidz School Supply Kit Sale has begun. All Paper Orders are due by Friday, June 17th , 2016 and the last day for Online Orders will be on Friday, June 24th , 2016.
· Kindly remember to check the Lost & Found frequently. Remember to label all your child’s belongings.
Have a great weekend! If you have any questions , please feel free to reach out.