Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Happy Father’s Day to All the Dads!
We had a great week here at TAOTS! The Spring Arts Festival was amazing! A Huge Thank You to Mr. Dubin & Ms. Costanzo!
The Gently Used Book Sale went very well! Thank you to Ms. Zhanna Y. and to the PTO of TAOTS for all your hard work and dedication.
The Relay for Life was great! Thank You to Ms. Nicole Devivo & All Our Families & Staff for coming out!
Be sure to check out the website for pics!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 6/19/16:
- Monday, June 20, 2016-
- 8:30am Kindergarten Luau
- Tuesday, June 21, 2016- Happy Parent Communication Tuesday!
- Please be sure to make an appointment in advance if you would like to meet with your teachers.
- Please reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to set up your NYCSA if you have not done so already.
- Teacher – Led Parent Workshops at 2:30pm for K, 3rd, 4th ,5th, & ESL K-5.
- Wednesday, June 22, 2016-
- Classroom Celebration & Awards Day. Your teachers and class parent will reach out to you regarding times & treats.
- 12pm 4th & 5th Grade TADA Showcase. All families are welcome to attend.
- 5:30pm 100% Attendance Ceremony in the Cafeteria.
- 6:30pm PTO Meeting in the Cafeteria.
- Thursday, June 23,2016 – Happy Thursday!
- 9am Kindergarten Stepping Up Ceremony! Congratulations!
- Friday, June 24th– Happy Friday!
- 9am 5th Grade Graduation!
- 6pm PTO 5th Grade Graduation.
- Last day to submit a School Kits order Online. shopttkits.com #26943.
- If you received a lunch bill, please remember to pay your lunch bill.
- As the hot weather approaches , please be sure that your child is wearing the appropriate shoes. No crocs, no flip flops. We encourage to wear sneakers for the safety of your child.
- As per Ms. Sportella – Giusto, please remember that the Last Day of School is Tuesday, June 28th , 2016- ½ Day 11:20-amDismissal. The Last Day of School is still counted as a day of school. It is an important day to attend school. That is the day that report cards are distributed , along with summer homework/reading list, and a special token to our students from Ms. Sportella – Giusto.
Have a great weekend! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!