Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that you are enjoying the rest of your summer vacation!
Here are your Weekly Reminders & Updates for the Week of August 28th , 2016 and the Week of September 4th ,2016 from your PC…
- Tuesday, August 30th – Thursday, September 1st ,2016- School Supply Drop Off.
- You are welcome to drop off your school supplies on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 – Thursday, September 1st, 2016 between the hours of 9am-12pm. Please be sure to label your bags with your child’s full name and grade. There will be a cart in the Main Lobby for drop off. If you ordered a school supply kit through School Kidz, your child’s supplies will be delivered directly to their classroom. The additional items can be dropped off on the days mentioned above or during the first week of school. Thank you.
- If you would like to purchase Uniforms from Ideal Uniform Store located on 1816 Flatbush Ave. (corner of Ave. K) Bklyn, NY, 11210. You can order online as well : idealuniform.com/taots
- Stay Tuned for a Welcome Back Letter via Mail regarding your child’s Class Assignment.
- Thursday, September 8th, 2016- 1st Day of School!
- Thursday, September 8th is the First Day of School for all DOE Students and on that day only Kindergarten students will be dismissed at 12:50pm.
- Enter through our schoolyard located on Stillwell Avenue.
- Breakfast will be served beginning at 7:30-7:50am daily.
- Our official school hours are 8am -2:20pm daily.
We look forward to another a great school year filled with exciting events and creating memories to last a lifetime.
- Friday, September 9th , 2016 is a FULL Day of School for All Students , 8am -2:20pm daily.
- Meal Form Application – All families are required to complete a Meal Form Application. You can complete an application online at applyforlunch.com . Our school will not be in compliance with the DOE if you do not complete your Meal Form Application.
We wish you a very Happy, Safe, & Healthy Labor Day Weekend!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
See you in September!