Dear TAOTS Families,
We had a great week here at TAOTS!
Thank you to All our Dads, Uncles, Brothers, & Grandpas who took their children to school on Tuesday, September 20, 2016. It was so nice to see all of you playing such an important role in your child’s life!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 9/25/16:
- Monday, September 26th , 2016-
- Tuesday, September 27th , 2016-Parent Communication Day!
- If you would like to meet with your child’s teachers. Please make an appointment in advance. Please feel free to reach out to your teachers or Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to discuss any issues or concerns.
- 6pm Nest Parents Meet & Greet- (Adult Event)
- Please contact Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to set up your New York City Schools Account (NYCSA) to access your child’s grades and attendance.
| Parents and guardians with an NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) will need to confirm their email address by September 30, if they have not already done so, in order to maintain uninterrupted access to their child’s records. Beginning October 1, parents and guardians who have not yet confirmed their email address will be unable to access their child’s data in NYCSA until they do so.
3.Wednesday, September 28th , 2016 –
4.Thursday, September 29th , 2016- Happy Thursday!
5. Friday, September 30th , 2016 – Enjoy your long weekend.
Join Us to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Raggamuffin Parade,
Saturday, October 1st at 1pm!
School Closed – Monday, October 3rd , 2016 & Tuesday, October 4th , 2016 for Rosh Hashanah –
· Blue Cards – If you indicated an address change on your blue card , you Must come to the Main Office with proof of address. Proof of address consists of Utility Bills, Mortgage Statement, Copy of a Lease , IRS Statement, etc…
- Please be sure to return ALL of your completed Blue Cards, Meal Form Applications, and Permission / Videography Forms as soon as possible if have not done so already. You can complete your Meal Form Application online if you like www.applyforlunch.com. You can also register to pay for lunch online https://www.myschoolbucks.com/.
- Please read the Parent Handbook .
- If you have any changes in your child’s dismissal plan, you Must contact your child’s teachers and email@example.com. If your child is a Bus Student, please contact your child’s teachers, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mappelbaum@taots.org, and Adikusar@taots.org before 12pm.
- Stay Tuned for more information on TAOTS K-5 Afterschool. Federation and Project Smarts will once again be offered at TAOTS on Wednesdays & Thursdays from October 19th , 2016 – April 6th , 2016 .
- For the safety of your children, please do NOT send your children in CROCS, Open Toe Sandals, or any Shoes with a High Heal. We recommend sneakers or comfortable flat and safe shoes.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.