Dear TAOTS Families,
We had a wonderful week here at TAOTS!
Thank you to all our families who marched in the 50th Year of the Ragamuffin Parade!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 10/2/16:
- Monday, October 3rd ,2016 – School Closed for Rosh Hashanah.
- Tuesday, October 4th , 2016 – School Closed for Rosh Hashanah.
3. Wednesday, October 5th , 2016 – School Resumes.
- We hope that you enjoyed the long weekend.
- Thursday, October 6th , 2016 –
- Kindergarten has a Trip to Richmond Town.
- Friday, October 7th , 2016 – Have a great weekend!
- The PTO of TAOTS is holding an Expedited Election at 8:30am in the Library to fill vacant positons for the current term ending June 30th, 2017.
- All Completed Federation & Project Smarts Afterschool Slips are due Today.
- 5th Grade Middle School RFT Forms are due on Friday, October 14th , 2016.
- Blue Cards – If you indicated an address change on your blue card , you Must come to the Main Office with proof of address. Proof of address consists of Utility Bills, Mortgage Statement, Copy of a Lease , IRS Statement, etc…
- Please be sure to return ALL of your completed Blue Cards, Meal Form Applications, and Permission / Videography Forms as soon as possible if have not done so already. You can complete your Meal Form Application online if you like www.applyforlunch.com. You can also register to pay for lunch online https://www.myschoolbucks.com/.
- Please read the Parent Handbook .
- If you have any changes in your child’s dismissal plan, you Must contact your child’s teachers and firstname.lastname@example.org. If your child is a Bus Student, please contact your child’s teachers, email@example.com, Mappelbaum@taots.org, and Adikusar@taots.org before 12pm.
- For the safety of your children, please do NOT send your children in CROCS, Open Toe Sandals, or any Shoes with a High Heal. We recommend sneakers or comfortable flat and safe shoes.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.