We had a wonderful week here at TAOTS!
Be sure to check out the TAOTS website for updates from your class and for pictures from the Ragamufin Parade, as well as other pictures from events & activities throughout the week.
A huge thank you to all the families and staff who participated in the FIAO Columbus Day Parade! Thank you for joining TAOTS!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders from your PC…
- Monday, October 10, 2016 – School Closed for Columbus Day
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016- Parent Communication Tuesday!
- Please reach out to your child’s teacher in advance if you would like to make an appointment to meet with them to discuss any issues or concerns.
- Please reach to Ms. Melissa Appelbaum if you would to register for your NYC Schools Account.
- 4th Grade has a Trip to Prospect Park.
- Wednesday, October 12th ,2016 – School Closed for
- Thursday, October 13th – Happy Thursday!
- 6pm Band meeting for Parents
- Friday, October 14th, 2016-
- 8:30am Class Parent Breakfast in the Library.
- 5th Grade Middle School RFT Forms are due on Friday, October 14th , 2016.
- Blue Cards – If you indicated an address change on your blue card , you Must come to the Main Office with proof of address. Proof of address consists of Utility Bills, Mortgage Statement, Copy of a Lease , IRS Statement, etc…
- Please be sure to return ALL of your completed Blue Cards, Meal Form Applications, and Permission / Videography Forms as soon as possible if have not done so already. You can complete your Meal Form Application online if you like www.applyforlunch.com. You can also register to pay for lunch online https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ver2/login/getmain?requestAction=home
- Please read the Parent Handbook .
- If you have any changes in your child’s dismissal plan, you Must contact your child’s teachers and email@example.com. If your child is a Bus Student, please contact your child’s teachers, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mappelbaum@taots.org, and Adikusar@taots.org before 12pm.
- For the safety of your children, please do NOT send your children in CROCS, Open Toe Sandals, or any Shoes with a High Heal. We recommend sneakers or comfortable flat and safe shoes.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.