Dear TAOTS Families,
We had a very nice week here at TAOTS!
We have a very busy week coming up. Please read carefully.
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 10/16/16:
- Monday, October 17th, 2016 –
- 2-212 has trip to Superhero Supply Store Secret Library.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids Afterschool Begins for Grades 3-5, 2:30pm – 4:00pm. Please be sure to make arrangements to pick up your children promptly at 4pm. There are a few open spots available if you would still like to register at iclassprov2.com/icpv2/parentportal/brooklyn/classes
- Tuesday, October 18th , 2016- Parent Communication Day!
- 5th Grade has a trip to Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- 5:30pm ASD Nest Middle School Meeting & 6:30pm Middle School Workshop.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids begins for Grades K-2 , 2:30pm – 3:30pm. Please be sure to pick up your children promptly at 3:30pm.
- Please be sure to make an appointment with your teachers in advance if you will like to meet with them to discuss any issues or concerns or just to touch base.
- Please reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to register for your NYCSA. This account allows you to view recent and past assessments , grades, attendance, and lateness.
- Wednesday, October 19th , 2016 – Wear Orange to Support Bullying Prevention Month!
- 1st Grade has a trip to Fresh Meadow Farm.
- Federation Arts Afterschool begins 2:20pm – 4:30pm. Kindly, pick up your children promptly at 4:30pm.
- Students who attended the FIAO Brooklyn Columbus Day Parade will have a Pizza Party with Mr. Dubin.
- Thursday, October 20th, 2016 –
- 8:30am PTO Meeting in the Auditorium.
- Project Smarts Afterschool begins 2:20pm – 4:30pm. Kindly, pick up your children promptly at 4:30pm.
- Friday, October 21st , 2016 –
- Blue Cards – If you indicated an address change on your blue card , you Must come to the Main Office with proof of address. Proof of address consists of Utility Bills, Mortgage Statement, Copy of a Lease , IRS Statement, etc…
- Please be sure to return ALL of your completed Blue Cards, Meal Form Applications, and Permission / Videography Forms as soon as possible if have not done so already. You can complete your Meal Form Application online if you like www.applyforlunch.com. You can also register to pay for lunch online https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ver2/login/getmain?requestAction=home
- Please read the Parent Handbook .
- If you have any changes in your child’s dismissal plan, you Must contact your child’s teachers and firstname.lastname@example.org. If your child is a Bus Student, please contact your child’s teachers, email@example.com, Mappelbaum@taots.org, and Adikusar@taots.org before 12pm.
- For the safety of your children, please do NOT send your children in CROCS, Open Toe Sandals, or any Shoes with a High Heal. We recommend sneakers or comfortable flat and safe shoes.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.