Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that you are enjoying your weekend.
We had a great week here at TAOTS. Our Federation and Project Smarts Afterschool Programs began this week and are going well.
Federation is currently closed for registration, as we have met our capacity . If you have applied for Project Smarts , your child has been accepted. If you would like to register for Project Smarts, please be sure to complete and return the above attachment.
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week of 10/23/16:
- Monday, October 24th ,2016 – Picture Day!
- All students Must dress in Uniform.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids Afterschool, Grades 3-5, 2:30pm – 4pm.
- Tuesday, October 25th , 2016 – Parent Communication Day!
- Kindly be sure to make an appointment in advance with your child’s teachers if you would like to meet with them to discuss any issues or concerns.
- Come join District 20 Community Education Council at PS 204 – 8101 15th Bklyn, NY 11228 for Town Hall Meeting with Chancellor Carmen Farina.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids, Grades K- 2, 2:30pm – 3:30pm.
- Wednesday, October 26th , 2016 –
- Kindergarten has a trip to Brooklyn Highlawn Library.
- Federation Afterschool for all grades 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
4.Thursday, October 27th, 2016 –
- Project Smarts Afterschool for all grades, 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
5. Friday, October 28th , 2016-
- Learning Leaders Parent Workshop 8:30am– 12pm in the Library. This is the 1st Please be advised that you will need to attend both workshops for certification. The 2nd Workshop is on Friday, November 4th , 2016 at 8:30am – 12pm in the Library. If you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Devivo.
- Please be sure that you have completed your Parent Teacher Conference Appointment Form for Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday, November 3rd,2016, if you have not done so already. If you need a translator, please indicate this on the form.
- Thursday, November 3rd , 2016 is an 11:20am Dismissal due to PTC. Please be sure to make arrangements to pick up your children promptly at 11:20am.
- NYC Thanks Our Teachers!! Show your appreciation by nominating an excellent educator for the Big Apple Awards : nyc.gov/BigAppleAwards Deadline is Friday, December 9th , 2016.