Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that you are enjoying your weekend .
We had a great week here at TAOTS! Picture day went well! A huge Thank You to the PTO & All the Dedicated parents who volunteered their time to help out with Picture Day!
We would like to thank all our staff and parents who joined us at PS 204 for the CEC Town Hall Meeting with Chancellor Carmen Farina!
Chancellor Carmen Farina answered many important questions from parents .
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders from your PC for the Week of 10/30/16:
- Monday, October 31st ,2016 – Wishing you Happy & Safe Halloween!
- 9am Halloween Day Parade If you have not returned your Permission Slip for the Parade, please send a letter stating that you would like your child to march in the parade. (only if weather permits )
- Halloween Classroom Celebrations.
- PTO Pumpkin Patch during recess time in the gym.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids Afterschool, Grade 3-5 , 2:30-4pm
- Tuesday, November 1st , 2016 – Parent Communication Day!
- 5-239 has trip to Two Books & Pizza
- City Harvest Food Drive November 1st – November 18th . Kindly send non-perishable food goods for families in need for the upcoming Holiday Season. Please be sure to check that the expiration date is current. Thank you for all your support.
- Please be sure to make an appointment in advance with your child’s teachers if you would like to meet with them to discuss any concerns.
- If you would like to register for your NYCSA , there will be an open registration table in front of the main office at Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday, November 3rd , 2016.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids Afterschool, Grades K-2, 2:30pm – 3:30pm.
- Wednesday, November 2nd , 2016 –
- Federation Afterschool for All Grades 2:20pm – 4:30pm
- Thursday, November 3rd , 2016- ½ Day – 11:20am Dismissal for Parent Teacher Conferences.
- Parent Teacher Conferences- Afternoon Session 12:20pm – 2:20pm & Evening Session 4:30pm – 7:30pm.
- There is No Project Smarts Afterschool due to Parent Teacher Conferences. Please be sure to pick up your students promptly at 11:20am.
- Please be sure that you have returned your completed PTC Appointment Form to your teachers; and you should have received a scheduled appointment in return. Please indicate if you will need a translator. Kindly reach out to Ms. Appelbaum or your child’s teachers if you have any questions or if you have not received an appointment for Parent Teacher Conferences.
- Friday, November 4th , 2016-
- Learning Leaders Parent Workshop 8:30am– 12pm in the Library. If you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Devivo.
- Scholastic Book Fair – November 1st – 4th in RM. 337.
- NYC Thanks Our Teachers!! Show your appreciation by nominating an excellent educator for the Big Apple Awards : nyc.gov/BigAppleAwards Deadline is Friday, December 9th , 2016.