Dear TAOTS Families,
We had a great week here at TAOTS!
Thank you to the PTO and All our Amazing Parents & Class Parents who volunteered their time to help with the Awesome Pumpkin Patch & Classroom Celebrations. All of these great events & celebrations wouldn’t be possible without All of Our TAOTS Parents!
Check out this video from Halloween: https://vimeo.com/189842648
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders from your PC for the Week of 11/6/16:
- Monday, November 7th , 2016 –
- 5-237 has trip to Two Books & Pizza.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids Afterschool, Grades 3-5 , 2:30pm – 4pm.
- Seth Low Middle School NEST Open House at 5pm. General Open House will begin immediately after.
- Tuesday, November 8th , 2016 – School Closed for Election Day!
- PTO Election Day Bake Sale!
- NO Brooklyn Engineering for Kids Afterschool due to School Closure for Election Day.
- Wednesday, November 9th , 2016-
- 1st Grade has a trip to Bario’s Pizza.
- 2-219 has a trip to Prospect Park.
- Federation Afterschool for All Grades, 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
- Thursday, November 10th, 2016 –
- Project Smarts Afterschool for All Grades, 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
- Friday November 11th , 2016 –
School Closed for Veteran’s Day!
- NYC Thanks Our Teachers! Show your appreciation by nominating an excellent educator for the Big Apple Awards: nyc.gov/BigAppleAwards the Deadline to nominate a teacher is Friday, December 9th , 2016.
- Kindly, donate non – perishable goods to families in need for the Holidays. Last day to donate is Friday, November 18th, 2016. Please be sure to check the expiration date. Thank you for all your support.
- Please be sure to check the Lost & Found frequently. We will set a date before the Holidays as to when we will be cleaning out the Lost & Found. Kindly be sure to label all your child’s belonging.
- The 2017 NYC Kindergarten Directories have been delivered. The application period open Wednesday, November 30th , 2016- Thursday, January 12th , 2016. For information go to : nyc.gov/Kindergarten
If you have any questions , please feel free to reach out.