Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that you are enjoying your weekend.
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders for the Week 12/4/16:
- Monday, December 5th , 2016 –
- Last Class for Brooklyn Engineering Afterschool, Grades 3-5, 2:30pm – 4pm.
- Tuesday, December 6th , 2016 – Parent Communication Day!
- Please be sure to make an appointment in advance with your child’s teacher if you would like to meet with them regarding any issues or concerns.
- Please be sure to contact Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to register for your NYCSA – NY City Schools Account, if you have not done so already. NYCSA allows parents to access your child’s attendance, lateness, report cards, & state assessments for past and present in all languages.
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids , Grade K – 2 , 2:30pm – 3:30pm. Last Class is on Tuesday, December 13th , 2016.
- 2-212 has a trip to Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- 3-218 & 3-231 has trip to Brooklyn Children’s Museum.
- Wednesday, December 7th , 2016 –
- Federation Afterschool for all grades, 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
- Thursday, December 8th , 2016 –
- Kindergarten has trip to Enrichment Through the Arts.
- Project Smarts for all grades, 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
- Friday, December 9th , 2016 –
- NYC Thanks Our Teachers! Show your appreciation by nominating an excellent educator for the Big Apple Awards: schools.nyc.gov/BigAppleAwards the Deadline to nominate a teacher is Friday, December 9th , 2016.
- Kindly donate a toy to the toy drive by Thursday, December 15th, 2016.
- The 2017 NYC Kindergarten Directories have been delivered. The application period open Wednesday, November 30th , 2016- Thursday, January 13th , 2016. For information go to : schools.nyc.gov/Kindergarten
- Below is a link to an upcoming conference holding workshops for parents on learning disabilities. I thought that this might be a great resource to share with parents who may be interested in learning more.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/learning-disabilities-citywide-conference-unlocking-the-future-tickets-28368000453?aff=es2
If you have any questions , please feel free to reach out.