Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that you enjoyed your weekend.
We have an exciting week planned here at TAOTS!
TADA will begin on Monday, January 9, 2017!
College Awareness Day on Wednesday, January 11, 2017!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders from your PC for the week of 1/8/17…
- Monday, January 9th, 2017 –
- TADA residency begins.
- Tuesday, January 10th , 2017-
- Please make an appointment in advance with your child’s teachers to meet with them to discuss any issues and/or concerns.
- Teacher Led Parent Workshops 2:30pm – Kindergarten : Math, 1st Grade : Literacy , 2nd Grade: Reading & Writing.
- Wednesday, January 11th, 2017- College Awareness Day!
- This day aims to strengthen college – preparedness. TAOTS Staff will be participating with college awareness activities for all grade levels. Our staff will be wearing their college apparel on this day. It is Optional for students to participate if they would like to wear College Apparel.
- Federation After School for All Grades , 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
- Thursday, January 12th , 2017 –
- Please join us for TAOTS Family Fitness Night at 5:30pm in the Gym with Ms. Glotova to participate in some fun Family Fit Activities together!
- Project Smarts After School for All Grades, 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
- Class Parent Gala Meeting 5pm in the Library.
- Friday, January 13th , 2017-
- Enrichment Clusters Cycle 2 begins.
- Last day to apply for Kindergarten through nyc.gov/Kindergarten
- Please be sure to visit the Lost & Found for your child’s belongings. The Lost & Found will be cleaned out on Friday, January 20th , 2017. Please remember to label all of your child’s belongings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach .