Dear TAOTS Families,
We hope that you enjoyed your long weekend!
We had a great week here at TAOTS!
College Awareness Day was very informative for our students and we had an awesome day!
A Huge Thank You to Ms. Glotova for another great Family Fitness Night Together! We had a fun fit evening together! Thank you to all of our Volunteers!
January Tribes Family Newsletter went out .
The winners of the Tri-Annual Attendance Incentive Raffle were Eli T. from class 1-208 & Ava M. from class 4-233.
Thank you to All our Parents & our very generous PTO for All Your Support!
Some exciting news: Mr. Sandro Grancaric is now our Interim Acting Assistant Principal!
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders from your PC for the week of 1/15/17…
- Monday, January 16th, 2017- School Closed for Martin Luther Jr. Day.
- Tuesday, January 17th , 2017 –
- Please make an appointment in advance to meet with your child’s teachers if you would like to meet with them to discuss any issues, concerns, or just to catch up.
- Teacher Led Parent Workshop for Grade 3 : Math/Fractions, Grade 4: Reading/ Writing , & Grade 5 : Math.
- 4-226 has a trip to The Old Stone House.
- Wednesday, January 18th , 2017-
- Kindergarten has a trip to NY Transit Museum.
- Federation Afterschool for All Grades, 2:20pm-4:30pm.
- Thursday, January 19th , 2017 –
- PTO Meeting 6:30pm in the Library.
- Project Smarts Afterschool for All Grades, 2:20pm – 4:30pm.
- Friday, January 20th, 2017-
- PTO Movie Night 6pm in the Auditorium.
- The Lost & Found will be cleaned out and emptied.
- http://nycparentleaders.org/ Now is your chance to impact how New York City public schools work for your children and all children in your community. Your voice matters. Run for an Education Council seat and help shape the policies and priorities of your school district or even the city. The only experience you need is to be a parent of a New York City public school student.
If you have any questions , please feel free to reach out.