Dear TAOTS Families,
Here are your Weekly Announcements & Reminders from your PC for the Week of 4/2/17:
- Monday, April 3, 2017-
- 2-219 has trip to the College of Staten Island.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017-
- Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teacher in advance to meet with them on Parent Communication Tuesday to discuss any concerns, issues, or just to touch base.
- Kindergarten & IK333 have a trip to the Cyclones.
- Specialty Teacher Led Parent Workshop with Ms. Marsh – Media & Technology and Teacher Led Parent Workshops for Kindergarten: Literacy, 1st Grade : Math & 2nd Grade : Writing / Science.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017-
- Please join us to honor Ms. Nicole Calabro – Garcia as An Outstanding Teacher of Science at Community Education Council meeting at PS 503, 330 59th Street at 7pm.
- Federation Afterschool for All Grades, 2:20pm – 4:30pm. Today is the Last Day for Federation Afterschool.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 –
- Project Smarts Afterschool for All Grades , 2:20pm – 4:30pm. Today is the Last Day for Project Smarts Afterschool.
- 5th Grade has trip to NYU.
- Friday, April, 7, 2017-
- Enrichment Cluster Cycle 3 begins.
We would like to wish all our families a very Safe, Restful, Happy, & Healthy Spring Recess!
School will resume on Wednesday, April 19th , 2017.
Important News & Reminders:
- SchoolKidz School Supply Kit Program has started. Keep your eyes out for your packet this week for the your child’s next grade for September 2017. In your packet you will receive a letter explaining the program with a teacher tailored school supply list and a SchoolKidz order form. Your school supply kit will be delivered directly to your child’s classroom for the 1st Day of School – Thursday, September 7th , 2017.You have 2 options to order and pay for your school supply kit:
- Complete the SchoolKidz Order Form by Friday, June 16th , 2017 and send a check payable to PS 682 .
- Complete your order online at www.shopttkits.com Account #26943 Before Friday, June 23rd , 2017.
In addition, there are additional items that you should purchase separately. Stay tuned for a date in late August when you will be able to drop off your school supplies (if you’re not participating in the SchoolKidz Program); along with the Additional Items. Please be sure to clearly label all the bags with your child’s name & grade.
- Please reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you Have Not Registered for your child’s NYC Schools Account (NYCSA). The NYCSA will allow you to sign in to see your child’s recent and past test scores, attendance records, and grades.
- “ Once Upon A Cure”- “Relay for Life”. We will be participating in the “Relay for Life” on Saturday, June 17th , 2017. All families are encouraged to join us! More information about the Relay will being coming home soon…
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.