Dear TAOTS Families,
Here’s What Going On Here at TAOTS from
September 7th – September 15th !
Thursday, September 7, 2017 First Day of School
Kindergarten ONLY will be dismissed at 12:50pm through the Main Entrance. (We strongly encourage Kindergarten Bus Students to be dropped off and picked up on the First Day of School by a family member.) All other grades will dismiss at 2:20pm in the School Yard located on Stillwell Avenue.
The school day begins at 8:00am. Our school doors open at 7:30am daily for free breakfast. Kindly enter through the School Yard located on Stillwell Avenue.
Please allow ample time the first few days of school to park and walk your child into the School Yard to find their new teachers / class. There will be staff members with clipboards in the School Yard to assist you.
- Homework Packet for Parents – It is very important to read, complete, and return all forms & information that you received on the 1st Day of School as soon as possible.
Friday , September 8, 2017
Friday is the first Full Day of School for All Grades, 8:00am – 2:20pm.
Monday , September 11, 2017
- Parent Communication Day 2:20pm – 3pm. Please be sure to contact your child’s teachers in advance to schedule an appointment to discuss any concerns, issues, or just to touch base with them.
- Kids In The Game (K.I.N.G) begins at recess. We are thrilled to announce that TAOTS has established a partnership with Kids In The Game. Information regarding this program has been sent home in your child’s Homework Folder with the packet you received on the 1st Day of School.
- Wingspan Arts Begins. Please contact Wingspan Arts for more information http://wingspanarts.org/
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Curriculum Night starts 4:30pm Sharp! 4:30pm – 5:30pm Curriculum Night in Classroom, 5:30pm – 6pm Principal’s Welcome & Meet the Specialty Teachers and Support Staff, 6pm – 6:45pm PTO Meeting in the Cafeteria, 6:45pm – 7:30pm Reception in the Cafeteria. We look forward to seeing all of you there!
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Friday, September 15, 2017
Apply For Lunch Online
Please be sure to apply for lunch online if you have not done so already at nyc.applyforlunch.com
Kindly be sure that your child is up to date with all their Immunizations. Please contact Ms. Stephanie Martini our Pupil Accounting Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
TAOTS After School Returning Soon…
Federation After School:Start Date:
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
End Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
Project Smarts After School:
Start Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
End Date: Thursday, March 29, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm