Here’s What’s Happening At TAOTS on
September 25th – 29th !
Monday, September 25, 2017
- 2:20pm – 3pm Parent Communication Day! Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers in advance if you would like to discuss any issues, concerns, or just catch up.
- Kindly, reach out to Ms. Appelbaum to register for your NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) if you have not done so already. Using the NYCSA will allow you to access your child’s past and present absence, lateness, report cards, and assessments.
- 5:30pm ASD Nest Parent Meet & Greet Library (Adult Event)
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Thursday, September 28, 2017
Friday, September 29, 2017
Park Permission Slip for 5th Grade Recces
Kindly return your completed tear off to allow your 5th Grade student to enjoy recces in the newly renovated Seth Low Park with supervision.
Middle School Update for 5th Grade
Middle School Directories have been sent home.
Save the Date : Monday , October 30, 2017 Middle School Workshop –
Nest Middle School Workshop 5:30pm &
General Education Middle School Workshop 6:30pm
4th & 5th Grade – Kindly submit your band forms if you are interested in joining the band.
Blue Cards & Permission Slips
Kindly Complete and Return your Emergency Blue Cards. and Permissions Slips.
Apply For Lunch Online
Please be sure to apply for lunch online if you have not done so already at nyc.applyforlunch.com
Kindly be sure that your child is up to date with all their Immunizations. Please contact Ms. Stephanie Martini our Pupil Accounting Secretary email@example.com
If your child is absent, kindly send in a note and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as an email to your child’s teachers. Please be sure to include your child’s Full Name and Class on your note and email. Thank you .
- If you have a change to your child’s Dismissal Plan , it is very important to contact your child’s teachers either by email before 12pm or write a note and send it in your child’s HW Folder.
- If your child is a Bus Student and you DO NOT want them to ride home at 2:20pm, it is very important to notify Ms. Appelbaum or Mr. Defeo by email or call the Main Office before 12pm. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 718-621-2730.
TAOTS After School Returning Soon… Stayed Tuned for More Information!
Federation After School:
Start Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
End Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
Project Smarts After School:
Start Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
End Date: Thursday, March 29, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm