Here’s what’s going on at TAOTS on
October 2 – October 6!
Monday, October 2, 2017
- 2:20pm – 3pm Parent Communication Day! Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers in advance if you would like to discuss any issues, concerns, or just catch up.
- Kindly, reach out to Ms. Appelbaum to register for your NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) if you have not done so already. Using the NYCSA will allow you to access your child’s past and present absence, lateness, report cards, and assessments.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- The deadline to return your Federation and Project Smarts After School Slips is today! Kindly be sure to return your Federation & Project Smarts after school slips if you would like your child to participate.
- Dancing Classrooms began for 4th & 5th Grade on September 27 & 28.
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Friday, October 6, 2017
- Enrichment Clusters begin!
Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Come Join TAOTS and march in The Brooklyn Columbus Day Parade at 1pm . Line up begins 12 – 12:30pm at 61st Street between 18th Avenue & 19th Avenue. We look forward to marching with you!
- School will be closed on Monday, October 9, 2017 for Columbus Day.
Middle School Update for 5th Grade
Mark Twain Middle School Request form for testing has went home. Please be sure to read, complete, and return by Friday, October 20, 2017.
Save the Date : Monday , October 30, 2017 Middle School Workshop –
Nest Middle School Workshop 5:30pm &
General Education Middle School Workshop 6:30pm
TAOTS Band 2017-2018 Practice will begin Monday, October 2, 2017
Blue Cards & Permission Slips
Kindly Complete and Return your Emergency Blue Cards. and Permissions Slips.
Apply For Lunch Online
Please be sure to apply for lunch online if you have not done so already at nyc.applyforlunch.com
Kindly be sure that your child is up to date with all their Immunizations. Please contact Ms. Stephanie Martini our Pupil Accounting Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child is absent, kindly send in a note and an email to email@example.com as well as an email to your child’s teachers. Please be sure to include your child’s Full Name and Class on your note and email. Thank you .
- If you have a change to your child’s Dismissal Plan , it is very important to contact your child’s teachers either by email before 12pm or write a note and send it in your child’s HW Folder.
- If your child is a Bus Student and you DO NOT want them to ride home at 2:20pm, it is very important to notify Ms. Appelbaum or Mr. Defeo by email or call the Main Office before 12pm. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 718-621-2730.
TAOTS After School Programs
Federation After School:
Start Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
End Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
Project Smarts After School:
Start Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
End Date: Thursday, March 29, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm