Here’s what’s happening at TAOTS on
October 9 – 13!
Monday, October 9, 2017
- School is Closed for Columbus Day
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- 9:30am Kindergarten has a trip to Green Meadow Farms
- 5-7:30pm District 20 Middle School Fair at Roosevelt High School
- 5-7:30pm Mark Twain Open House
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- 2:20pm – 4:20pm Federation After School Begins
- 7pm CEC Meeting at PS 682 for the appointment of our Assistant Principal, Mr. Sandro Grancaric!
Thursday, October 12, 2017
- 2:20pm – 4:20pm Project Smarts After School Begins.
- 9:30am PS/IS 192 The Magnet School for Math & Science Inquiry
Friday, October 13, 2017
- 9:30am 4th Grade has a trip to Prospect Park
- Enrichment Clusters , Week #2
Saturday, October 14, 2017
- 12:30pm Join TAOTS at 76th Street btwn 3rd & 4th Ave. There will be a Representative from Ragamuffin at the corner of 76th Street with a sign giving directions.
Middle School Update for 5th Grade
Mark Twain Middle School Request form for testing has went home. Please be sure to read, complete, and return by Friday, October 20, 2017.
Save the Date : Monday , October 30, 2017 Middle School Workshop –
Nest Middle School Workshop 5:30pm &
General Education Middle School Workshop 6:30pm
Apply For Lunch Online
Please be sure to apply for lunch online if you have not done so already at nyc.applyforlunch.com
Kindly be sure that your child is up to date with all their Immunizations. Please contact Ms. Stephanie Martini our Pupil Accounting Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child is absent, kindly send in a note and an email to email@example.com as well as an email to your child’s teachers. Please be sure to include your child’s Full Name and Class on your note and email. Thank you .
- If you have a change to your child’s Dismissal Plan , it is very important to contact your child’s teachers either by email before 12pm or write a note and send it in your child’s HW Folder.
- If your child is a Bus Student and you DO NOT want them to ride home at 2:20pm, it is very important to notify Ms. Appelbaum or Mr. Defeo by email or call the Main Office before 12pm. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 718-621-2730.
TAOTS After School Programs
Federation After School:
Start Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
End Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
Project Smarts After School:
Start Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm
End Date: Thursday, March 29, 2017 – 2:20pm – 4:20pm