Here’s what’s going on at TAOTS this week on
October 23 – October 27!
Monday, October 23, 2017
- Parent Communication Day! Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers in advance to meet with them to discuss any issues, concerns, or just to catch up.
- NYSCA – Please contact Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to set up your NYC Schools Account. Your NYCSA will allow you to access your child’s past and future grades, attendance , and lateness.
Tuesday, October 24 , 2017
- 11:10am – K139 has a walking trip to the Highlawn Library
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids, Grades K-2, 2:30pm – 3:30pm & Grades 3-5, 2:30pm – 4pm
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- 2:20pm – 4:20pm Federation Arts Afterschool
Thursday, October 26, 2017
- 11:10am – K122 & K126 has a walking trip to the Highlawn Library
- 2:20pm – 4:20pm Project Smarts Afterschool
Friday, October 27, 2017
- Enrichment Clusters – Week #4
- 10:30am – 4-224 has trip to the Museum Of The Native Americans
- PTO Movie Night 6pm in the Auditorium
Middle School Update for 5th Grade
Save the Date : Monday , October 30, 2017 Middle School Workshop –
Nest Middle School Workshop 5:30pm &
General Education Middle School Workshop 6:30pm
City Harvest Food Drive
City Harvest Food Drive will begin on Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Kindly, send in Non-Perishable Foods with current expiration dates.
Apply For Lunch Online
Please be sure to apply for lunch online if you have not done so already at nyc.applyforlunch.com
Kindly be sure that your child is up to date with all their Immunizations. Please contact Ms. Stephanie Martini our Pupil Accounting Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child is absent, kindly send in a note and an email to email@example.com as well as an email to your child’s teachers. Please be sure to include your child’s Full Name and Class on your note and email. Thank you .
- If you have a change to your child’s Dismissal Plan , it is very important to contact your child’s teachers either by email before 12pm or write a note and send it in your child’s HW Folder.
- If your child is a Bus Student and you DO NOT want them to ride home at 2:20pm, it is very important to notify Ms. Appelbaum or Mr. Defeo by email or call the Main Office before 12pm. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 718-621-2730.