Guess what’s going on at TAOTS on
October 30th – November 3rd !
Monday, October 30, 2017
- Parent Communication Day! Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers in advance to meet with them to discuss any issues, concerns, or just to catch up.
- NYSCA – Please contact Ms. Appelbaum if you would like to set up your NYC Schools Account. Your NYCSA will allow you to access your child’s past and future grades, attendance , and lateness.
- 9:30am – 3-218 has a trip to Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co.
- 5:30pm Nest Middle Workshop & 6:30pm General Middle School Workshop
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- 9am Costume Parade
- 10:15am-12pm PTO hosted GLOW Party
- Harvest Classroom Celebrations
- Brooklyn Engineering for Kids, Grades K-2, 2:30pm – 3:30pm & Grades 3-5, 2:30pm – 4pm
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- 9:30am – K122 & K126 have a trip to Prospect Park
- 9:30am – 1-208 & 1-215 have a trip to Vesuvio’s Pizzeria
- 10:30am K139 has a trip to Prospect Park
- City Harvest Food Drive begins. Kindly, send in Non-Perishable Foods with current expiration dates.
- 2:20pm – 4:20pm Federation Arts After School
Thursday, November 2, 2017
- 9am Power of One Assembly for Students
- 9:30am – 1-217 has a trip to Vesuvio’s Pizzeria
- 2:20pm – 4:20pm Project Smarts After School
Friday, November 3, 2017
- Enrichment Clusters – Week # 5
Parent Teacher Conferences
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 12:20pm – 2:20pm & 4:30pm -7:30pm . Please be sure to complete and return your Parent Teacher Conference Appointment Slips as soon as possible. Kindly indicate if you will need a language translator.
Half Day Reminder
Please be advised that Thursday, November 16, 2017 is an 11:20am dismissal. Please make necessary arrangements to pickup your children at 11:20am
City Harvest Food Drive
City Harvest Food Drive began on Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Kindly, send in Non-Perishable Foods with current expiration dates. The last day to donate Non-Perishable Foods is Friday, November 17, 2017.
Apply For Lunch Online
Please be sure to apply for lunch online if you have not done so already at nyc.applyforlunch.com
Kindly be sure that your child is up to date with all their Immunizations. Please contact Ms. Stephanie Martini our Pupil Accounting Secretary email@example.com
If your child is absent, kindly send in a note and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as an email to your child’s teachers. Please be sure to include your child’s Full Name and Class on your note and email. Thank you .
- If you have a change to your child’s Dismissal Plan , it is very important to contact your child’s teachers either by email before 12pm or write a note and send it in your child’s HW Folder.
- If your child is a Bus Student and you DO NOT want them to ride home at 2:20pm, it is very important to notify Ms. Appelbaum or Mr. Defeo by email or call the Main Office before 12pm. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 718-621-2730.