We hope that you’re having a restful week off!
We look forward to seeing all back to school on
Tuesday, January 2, 2018!
Monday, January 1, 2018
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- 9:30am – 2nd Grade has a trip to Historical Richmond Town
- 2:20pm – 4:20pm Federation Arts After School
Thursday, January 4, 2018
- 2:20-pm – 4:20pm Project Smarts After School
Friday, January 5, 2018
- Enrichment Cluster Cycle # 2 begins
- Lunch with the Principal – Ms. Sportella will have lunch with six 5th Grade students, 2 from each class at a time. Every 5th Grader will have the opportunity to eat lunch with the Principal by the end of the school year.
Kindergarten Application Process will begin on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 – Friday, January 12, 2017. Visit the Kindergarten Admission website schools.nyc.gov/Kindergarten
Family Fitness Night – January 11, 2018
Come join TAOTS on Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 5:30pm in gym for a healthy and active night together for the whole family with Ms. Glotova.
College Awareness Day – January 11, 2018
This day aims to strengthen the college-preparedness culture in all schools, and help students and families understand that their dream of college is attainable.
With your guidance, all DOE families should see that their children have the potential to go to college and that with good decision making and planning, these goals are attainable.
The Chancellor has asked principals to encourage their staff to wear apparel from their alma mater or a college they are proud of and spend time talking about college on College Awareness Day.
It is optional for Students to participate if they would like to wear College apparel as well. We look forward to an exciting day at TAOTS!
Proper Winter Attire
Please be sure to dress your children in layers during the cold weather months. We will not go out for recces in inclement weather or below freezing temperatures.