Guess what’s happening at TAOTS on October 29 – November 2 !
Monday, October 29, 2018
- 9:30 AM – 2-212 has a trip to the Pieter Claesen Wyckoff House Museum
- 5:30 PM ASD Nest Middle School Workshop
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- 2:20 – 3 PM Parent Communication Day. Please be sure to reach out to your child’s teachers to make an appointment if you would like to meet with them.
- Please be sure to reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you have not registered for your NYC Schools Account. NYCSA allows you to access your child’s past and present attendance , report cards, and assessments.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- TAOTS 1st Annual Story Day – Remember to wear your favorite story book character costume. No toy weapons are allowed to be carried or unsafe shoes and vision constricting masks will not be allowed.
- 9 AM Literacy Lap – Parents are welcome to join us outside the schoolyard at 9 AM.
- 11:15 AM Grades K-2 & 12:15 Grades 3-5 ,PTO sponsored Robert Rivest Assembly (Students Only). https://www.robertrivest.com/
Thursday, November 1, 2018
- City Harvest Food Drive begins. Please bring in Non – Perishable goods to donate to families in need. The last day to donate non-perishable goods is Friday, November 16, 2018. Look out for Mr. DeFeo’s themed emails!
Friday, November 2, 2018
- Enrichment Clusters Cycle #1 – Week # 5
We just wanted to send you some helpful links with pictures of the Uniform & Gym Uniforms . Please see the links below.https://www.landsend.com/shop/schooluniforms/-/N-g54? Please keep in mind that the gym uniform should be grey sweat pants with ANY TAOTS t-shirt or red, white or grey T – Shirt. Students can also wear their Kindergarten Stepping Up t-shirt, 100% Attendance t – shirts, and their holiday blue ribbon t – shirt. Kindly, reach out to Ms. Appelbaum if you are experiencing any hardship with purchasing uniforms or if you have any questions. Also , remember that when you use the above link , TAOTS receives proceeds! Thank you for all your support and cooperation!
Federation After School Enrichment Program
Federation After School Enrichment will be CANCELED on Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
CEC Meeting – Assistant Principal Appointment – Thursday, November 8, 2018
Please join us in the Auditorium for the appointment of Ms. Theresa Tisdall as Assistant Principal at 7 PM on Thursday, November 8, 2018!
Dressing for the Cold Weather
We would like to thank all our families who have been making the effort to dress their children in the school uniform.
This is a kind reminder to dress your children in layers appropriate to the changing weather. We suggest sending a sweater so that your child may keep a sweater behind their chair.
Kindly remember to dress your children in sneakers or safe comfortable shoes.
Lost & Found
Please remember to check the lost and found which is located in the Main Lobby.