Respect For All Week is coming to TAOTS on February 11 – 15!
Monday, February 11, 2019 – Put a Cap On Bullying
Students & Staff wear a hat to show that respect is always on your mind and we are putting a Cap on bullying.
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 – Sports Day
- Students & Staff wear their favorite Sports Team Jersey/Shirt/Sweatshirt to show we are all part of the same team and we are huge fans of respect. The Harlem MagicMasters will come to TAOTS to put on an assembly that will combine competitive basketball skills and entertaining skits tying in the theme of respect and bullying.
- 2:20 – 3pm Parent Communication Day. Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers if you would like to meet with them.
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 – Wear Orange
- Students & Staff wear Orange to show we stand together against bullying , united for kindness, acceptance, and inclusion.
- 2:20 – 4:20 pm Federation After School Enrichment Program. The last day of Federation After School is Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
Thursday, February 14, 2019 – Wear Red TAOTS Tribes Day & The 100th Day of School
- TAOTS Tribes Day – In the name of friendship♥love♥belonging♥ and respect students and staff wear RED.
- TAOTS has fun a fun filled day planned with lots of activities for the 100th Day of School , Celebrating 100 Memories for A Decade of TAOTS!
Friday, February 15, 2019 – Pajamas or Comfy Clothes Day!
- We think about how others feel and make them feel comfortable. Students and staff will wear Pajamas
or Comfy Clothes.
School will be closed on Monday , February 18 – Friday, February 22, 2019. School will resume on Monday, February 25, 2019.
State Test Parent Workshop
Monday, February 25, 2019 , Ms. Pamela Mullin will host a State Test Parent Workshop for all parents of students in grades 3-5.