Guess what’s happening at TAOTS on February 25 – March 1 !
Monday, February 25, 2019
- 9 am Parent State Test Workshop with Ms. Mullin in the Library.
- 5:30 pm Parent State Test Workshop with Ms. Mullin in the Library
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- 2:20 – 3 pm Parent Communication Day . Please be sure to make an appointment to meet with your child’s teacher if you would like to meet with them.
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- 2:20 – 4:20 pm Federation After School Enrichment Program. The last day of Federation After School is Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
Thursday, February 28, 2019
- 10:30 am First Grade has a trip to Enrichment Through the Arts.
Friday, March 1, 2019
- 8:20 am Enrichment Clusters , Cycle # 2 , Week # 8
- Dr. Seuss’ Birthday & Pajama Day!
Saturday, March 2, 2019 , Saturday Academy will begin for Grades 3-5. Doors will open 8:45 am in the Main Lobby. The program begins promptly at 9 am. Dismissal is 12 pm sharp, in the Auditorium. There will be No Breakfast served, however there will be a light snack provided. If you feel that your child needs more of a snack, please feel to provide a snack for your child.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Thursday, March 14 , 2019 are Parent Teacher Conferences : Afternoon Session is 12:20 – 2:20 pm & Evening Session is 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm .
11:20 am Dismissal
Thursday, March 14 , 2019 is an 11:20 am dismissal. Please be sure to make necessary arrangements to pick up your children at 11:20 am prompt. If your child is a bus student , there will be bus service at 11:20 am. If there are any changes with your child’s dismissal plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents will receive their survey on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at Parent Teacher Conferences. Kindly complete and return your Parent Survey at PTC to Ms. Appelbaum & Mr. DeFeo and you will be entered in a Raffle to win a ticket to our “Cheers to 10 Years” Gala! The first class to return all their surveys will win a Pizza Party.