Here’s what’s happening at TAOTS on June 10 – 14!
Monday, June 10, 2019
- 9 am SLT Meeting
- 9:30 am 3rd & 4th Grade – Carnegie Hall Assembly for Students Only
- 12:30 5th Grade Majority Rules Assembly for Students Only
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 – School Closed for Department of Education Clerical Day
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- 6 pm Incoming Kindergarten & Incoming Upper Grade Student Orientation
- 5th Grade Graduation Party for Students Only
Thursday, June 13, 2019
- 9:30 am 5-235 has a trip to Board & Brush
- 12 pm 3-222 to Ciao Pizza Pasta
Friday, June 14, 2019
- 8:20 – 9:20 am Enrichment Cluster , Cycle # 3 , Week #9 Open Session for Parents
- 9:30 am 5th Grade has a trip to Brooklyn Bridge Park
- 12 pm Parent Volunteer Luncheon in the Library (by invitation)
- We will be cleaning out the Lost & Found today. Please be sure to check the Lost & Found for any lost clothing or items.
Relay for Life – Saturday, June 22, 2019
Come Join TAOTS while we Honor Ms. Daena Cavallino at the Relay for Life on Saturday, June 22, 2019 from 10 am – Dusk! Don’t forget to Join Our Team at: https://secure.acsevents.org/site/SPageServerpagename=my_team&fr_id=92340
Last Day of School –Wednesday, June 26, 2019 – 11:20 am Dismissal & Report Cards Go Home!
The last day of school will be Wednesday, June 26, 2019. Dismissal will be at 11:20 am promptly. There will be bus service at 11:20 am . If there is a change in your child’s dismissal plan, kindly notify the main office and please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Report cards go home !
School Supplies Store & Uniforms
Keep in mind that our School Supplies Online Store is now open! Please be sure to use the link under more info tab on this website. ( As well as the Uniform Store link.) The last day to purchase School Supplies is on Sunday, June 30, 2019.