Guess What’s Happening at TAOTS on November 4 – 8!
Monday, November 4, 2019
- Picture Retake Day. Kindly reach out to the PTO , if you have not done so already, in order for your child to retake their photos. Please be sure to have your children dressed in their uniform.
- Today is the last day to check for lost items in the Lost & Found.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- 10 AM IK333 has walking trip to Seth Low Park
- 10 AM 2-212 & 2-219 have a trip to Art Fun Studio
Thursday, November 7, 2019
- City Harvest Food Drive Begins. Kindly donate non – perishable food goods. We will be donating to families in need for the holidays.
Friday, November 8, 2019
- Enrichment Clusters , Cycle #1 – Week # 6
- 1 PM Peer Mediation Graduation Ceremony in the Auditorium . All Parents are welcome to attend the Peer Mediation Graduation Ceremony for their children who participated in Peer Mediation Training.
Monday, November 11, 2019 – School Closed
School will be closed on Monday, November 11, 2019 for Veteran’s Day.
11:20 AM Dismissal & Parent Teacher Conferences – Thursday, November 14, 2019
On Thursday, November 14, 2019 students will be dismissed at 11:20 AM. Kindly inform firstname.lastname@example.org and your child’s teachers if your child’s dismissal plan will be changed. If your child is a bus student , there will be service. Please inform email@example.com and your child’s teachers if they will NOT take the bus.
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held at 12:20 – 2:20 PM & 4:30 – 7:30 PM. Paperwork will go home next week in all languages to choose a time slot to meet with your child’s teachers on Thursday, November 14, 2019 .
Scholastic Book Fair
Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It’s a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
Tuesday 11/12/19 1st & 4th Graders
Wednesday 11/13/19 2nd & 3rd Graders
Thursday 11/14/19 5th Graders & Open for all Families during PTC
Friday 11/15/19 IK, Kindergarten and All Last Call Purchases
We are also inviting you to be a part of our Book Fair Family Event. It’s taking place during Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday, November 14, 2019. You can shop for books for your entire family! Come visit us in Room 337.
E-WALLET NEW SHOPPING OPTION! Book Fair eWallet is a safe and convenient digital payment option for your student to shop the Fair cash-free. Add money from home to your child’s E-wallet – set it up here:
We hope to see you and your family at our Book Fair! Remember, all purchases directly benefit our school.