Open School Week
November 11 – 15, 2019
Monday, November 11, 2019 – School Closed for Veteran’s Day
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- 3-218, 3-231, 4th, & 5th Grade Open Classroom Visitation – Come in and visit your child in their classroom or specialty class during the following times: Period 1 8:20 -8:45, Period 2 8:45 – 9:30, Period 3 9:30 – 10:15, Period 4 10:15- 11:05
- 11 AM Kindergarten has trip Salt Marsh Nature Center
- 2:20 – 3 PM Parent Communication Day – Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers if you would like to meet with them.
- 7 PM CEC Meeting – Mrs. Stacy Butsikares will be officially appointed as Assistant Principal in the Auditorium. All TAOTS Families are invited to attend.
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- IK, Kindergarten, 1st , and 2nd Grade Open Classroom Visitation Come in and visit your child in their classroom or specialty class during the following times: Period 1 8:20 – 8:45, Period 3 9:30 – 10:15 , Period 5 11:05 – 11:55
- 8:30 AM SLT Meeting
Thursday, November 14, 2019 – 11:20 AM Dismissal & Parent Teacher Conferences
- On Thursday, November 14, 2019 students will be dismissed at 11:20 AM. Kindly inform email@example.com and your child’s teachers if your child’s dismissal plan will be changed. If your child is a bus student , there will be service. Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org and your child’s teachers if they will NOT take the bus.
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be held at 12:20 – 2:20 PM & 4:30 – 7:30 PM. Paperwork will go home next week in all languages to choose a time slot to meet with your child’s teachers on Thursday, November 14, 2019 .
- Don’t forget to stop by the Scholastic Book Fair in Room 337!
- Come Pie Tasting on the 2nd Floor for the PTO Pie Sale!
Friday, November 15, 2019
- Enrichment Clusters Open Session for Grades IK- 5th Grade – 8:20AM – 9:20AM Come learn how your child is becoming college & career ready.
- 3-222 Open Classroom Visit Period 3 9:30-10:15 (Classroom) & Period 4 10:15- 11:05 (GYM)
- 3rd Grade has an in – house trip
Turkey Dance – a – Thon – Tuesday, November 26, 2019
It’s Turkey Time!!! On Tuesday, November 26th, 2019, our students will participate in our exciting Turkey Dance-a-Thon Fundraiser. Students will go to the gym throughout the school day and participate in various dancing styles and activities organized by Mrs. Glotova. The purpose of this fundraiser is to raise awareness for good health, diet and exercise, and to help increase awareness about childhood obesity. Money raised at this event will go directly to supporting and purchasing teacher resources for future rounds of Enrichment Clusters.
Attached is a sponsor sheet. Please do not solicit to strangers. Reach out to all your child’s family members and friends to help support our school. Sponsor sheets and donations need to be returned to the school by Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
The family that raises the most money will win a Fresh Thanksgiving Turkey.