Guess what’s happening at TAOTS on January 27 – 31!
Monday, January 27, 2020
- 9 am Parent Workshop – Positive Behavior Support for New ASD Nest Families in Library
- 12:45 pm 1-208 has a walking trip around the block
- Spring Semester begins for Wingspan After School. Please be sure to email email@example.com and your child’s teachers to notify us of your child’s dismissal plan.
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- 2:20 – 3 pm Parent Communication Time! Kindly use this valuable time to make an appointment with your child’s teachers to meet with them or to speak with them.
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- 10:15 am 2-210 has a trip to Brooklyn Historical Society
- 2:20 – 4:20 pm Grades 3-5 Federation Enrichment After School Program
- 2:20 – 3:30 pm Project Excels Begins for Grades K-2
Thursday, January 30, 2020
- 10 am 1-208 has a trip to the Old Stone House
- 2:20 – 3:45 pm Project Math Begins
- 2:20 – 3:30 pm Project Excel Begins for Grades 3-5
Friday, January 31, 2020
- 8:20 am Enrichment Clusters Cycle # 2 , Week # 5
- 10 am 1-215 has a trip to the Old Stone House
- 11 am Kindergarten has trip to Staten Island Children’s Museum
If your child is home sick with a fever, flu, or a virus, please be sure to keep them home for 24 hours fever free or symptom free without medicine to avoid spreading germs.
Respect For All Week & The 100th Day of School
Respect For All Week is Coming on February 10 -14 ! As of now, The 100th Day of School is on February 14! Stayed tuned for more info…