Guess what’s happening at TAOTS on February 3-7 !
Monday, February 3, 2020
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- 2:20 – 3 pm Parent Communication Time! Please use this valuable time to meet with your child’s teacher to touch base with them regarding your child’s progress. Kindly make an appointment to meet with them.
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- 8:30 am SLT Meeting in the Library
- 2:20 – 3:30 pm Project Excel by invite only for Grades K-2
- 2:20 – 4:20 pm Federation After School Enrichment Program for Grades 3-5
Thursday, February 6, 2020
- 10 am 1-217 has a trip to Old Stone House
- 2:20 – 3:30 pm Project Excel by invite only for Grades 3-5
- 2:20 – 3:45 pm Project Math by invite only for Grades 2-5
Friday, February 7, 2020
- 8:20 am Enrichment Clusters Cycle # 2, Week # 7
- 9:30 am 5-237 & 5-239 have a trip to NY Aquarium
- Lunar New Celebration in the Auditorium for Student Only
- 10:15 Mental Health Parent Workshop in the Library
If your child is home sick with a fever, flu, or a virus, please be sure to keep them home for 24 hours fever free or symptom free without medicine to avoid spreading germs.
Respect For All Week & The 100th Day of School
Respect For All Week is Coming on February 10 -14 ! As of now, The 100th Day of School is on February 14! Stayed tuned for more info…
Mid – Winter Recess School Closed
School will be closed on Monday, February 17 – February 21 for Mid – Winter Recess! School will resume on Monday , February 24, 2020. Enjoy your break!
Lost & Found
The lost & found will be cleaned out and emptied on Friday, February 14, 2020. Please be sure to check the Lost & Found for any lost items located in the Main Lobby .