“RESPECT FOR ALL” WEEK is Coming to TAOTS on February 10 – 14th!!
Monday, February 10, 2020
- Students and Staff wear a hat to show that respect is always on your mind and we are putting a Cap on bullying.
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Students and Staff wear their favorite Sports Team Jersey/Shirt/ Sweatshirt to show we all part of the same team and are huge fans of respect.
- J-Line Assembly for Students Only – 9 am K-2 & 10 am 3-5
- 9:30 am 5-235 has trip to NY Aquarium
- 2:20 – 3 pm Parent Communication Time! Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers to use this valuable time to touch base with them.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Students and Staff wear ORANGE to show we stand together against bullying, united for kindness, acceptance, and inclusion.
- 10:15 am 2-219 has trip to the Brooklyn Historical Society
- 2:20 – 3:30 pm Project Excel for grades K-2
- 2:20 – 4:20 pm Federation after school for grades 3-5
Thursday, February 13, 2020
- Students and staff wear sweatpants and/ or sweatshirts to showthat we all feel comfortable following the Tribes Agreements and treating one another with respect.
- 8:30 am General PTO Meeting in the Auditorium
- 2:20 – 3:30 pm Project Excel for grades 3-5
- 2:20 – 3;45 pm Project Math for grades 2-5
Friday, February, 14, 2020
- TAOTS TRIBES DAY!In the name of friendship♥love♥belonging♥ and respect students and staff wear RED.
- 100th Day of School=100 Days Smarter!
- 8:20 am Enrichment Clusters Cycle #2 , Week #7
- Last Day to check the Lost & Found
If your child is home sick with a fever, flu, or a virus, please be sure to keep them home for 24 hours fever free or symptom free without medicine to avoid spreading germs.
Mid – Winter Recess School Closed
School will be closed on Monday, February 17 – February 21 for Mid – Winter Recess! School will resume on Monday , February 24, 2020. Enjoy your break!