Dear TAOTS Families,
Tomorrow, Thursday, February 11, 2021 the School Building will OPEN for IN PERSON LEARNING INSTRUCTION for In Person Students ONLY! Remote Students will remain learning remotely.
Thursday, February 11, 2021 –
- TAOTS TRIBES DAY! In the name of friendship, love, belonging and respect students and staff wear RED.
Friday, February 12, 2021 –
- School Closed for Lunar New Year! Happy New Year!
Important Reminders When Returning to the Building – Thursday, February 11, 2021:
- Complete the NYC DOE Health Screening: https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/ All students MUST complete a NYC DOE Health Screening via paper or your Phone in prior to entering the building.
- Please remember that TAOTS is scheduled for weekly random COVID – 19 testing. If your child has been randomly selected for COVID testing and has completed the test, please be sure to check the portal for your child’s test results. Please follow the instructions on the paper that was sent home with your child after they took their COVID test.
- Please send an email to email@example.com when your child/children are absent.
- Hot lunch is now being served to ALL Students 5 days a week. Please refer to this link for the monthly menu : https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/food/menus You can also download this helpful app on your phone to have quick access to the school foods monthly menus for Breakfast & Lunch. Download the School Food App: View menus, submit reviews and even use the “FastPass” to skip the line. The app is available for Android and iOS(Open external link).
Important February Dates to Remember:
- February 12, 2021 – School Closed for Lunar New Year!
- February 15 – 19, 2021 – School Closed for Mid – Winter Recess
- February 22, 2021 – School Resumes
- Last Day to Apply to Middle School
- February 25, 2021 – 7:00 PM Virtual PTO Meeting