Dear TAOTS Families & Staff,
Today, we received an update from the NYC DOE Situation Room. The NYC Test and Trace Corps and the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene have completed a thorough investigation and determined that the building is CLEAR TO REOPEN on MONDAY, February 22nd.
All in-person students and staff will report to the school building on Monday, February 22nd.
Monday, February 22, 2021- Building will Reopen for In Person Learning
- Complete the NYC DOE Health Screening: https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/ All students MUST complete a NYC DOE Health Screening via paper or your Phone in prior to entering the building.
Tuesday, February 23, 2021-
- Last Day to Apply Middle School
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 – Happy Wednesday!
Thursday, February 25, 2021 –
- 7:00PM Virtual PTO Meeting . Link will be provided prior to the meeting.
Friday, February 26, 2021 – Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend ! Be Safe.
- Complete the NYC DOE Health Screening. All students MUST complete a NYC DOE Health Screening via paper or your Phone in prior to entering the building.
- Please remember that TAOTS is scheduled for weekly random COVID – 19 testing. If your child has been randomly selected for COVID testing and has completed the test, please be sure to check the portal for your child’s test results. Please follow the instructions on the paper that was sent home with your child after they took their COVID test.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when your child/children are absent.
- Hot lunch is now being served to ALL Students 5 days a week. Please refer to this link for the monthly menu : https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/food/menus You can also download this helpful app on your phone to have quick access to the school foods monthly menus for Breakfast & Lunch. Download the School Food App: View menus, submit reviews and even use the “FastPass” to skip the line. The app is available for Android(Open external link) and iOS(Open external link).