Dear TAOTS Families and Staff,
We want to make sure that picture day is as seamless and safe as it can be. In order to do that, we need to make every effort to follow Covid safety protocols and limit contact and exposure as much as possible. We ask you to follow the below guidelines and help us make picture day a success!
Each student and staff member will be limited to one session. Sessions are available to TAOTS students and staff only.
Friday, March 19th for In-person Students and Staff:
- All in-person students and staff will be photographed during the school day.
- Please send in your fifth grader’s cap and gown (steamed – don’t iron!) for their in-person session.
- It is recommended that the 5th Grade students who are taking their cap and gown pictures wear a white collared shirt / blouse. The boys are recommended to wear a black tie. This will NOT be provided by Irvin Simon.
- Do not sign up for a remote appointment unless your child will not be in school.
Sunday, March 21st for Remote Students and Staff:
- Sign up for a 5-minute session.
- Please do not include any non-TAOTS students in your session.
- If you arrive before your appointment time, please make sure to stay socially distanced from any other TAOTS students who may be there.
Virtual Submissions for Out of Town Students:
- Please make every effort to participate in the in-person or remote sessions before sending us your own photo.
- Make sure submissions show a clear, straight-on photo of your student from the waist up and in front of a blank background.
- Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.