Tomorrow, September 11, 2021 marks twenty years since the tragic terrorist attacks. Let’s take a moment to remember the lives that were lost, the heroes that stepped up and sacrificed their lives to help others and the families that will always be affected.
The 1st Day of School is Monday, September 13, 2021! – Welcome to TAOTS!
- School Hours are from 8:00am – 2:20pm.
- All students and parents are required to wear a Face Mask.
- Arrival for All Students will begin at 7:45am. Please DO NOT LEAVE your Child Unattended. Stay with your child until you have made contact with a staff member. Kindly, line up along the gate and have your Health Screening completed and ready via the digital link to expedite the morning arrival procedure: https://healthscreening.schools.nyc/ Digital copy is attached below and in your Parent HW Packet.
- Dismissal for IK-2nd Grade is 2:10pm in the Schoolyard and 2:20pm for Grades 3-5 in the Schoolyard.
- If your child is a bus student, please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org their Health Screening daily. Also, please be sure to email email@example.com if you DO NOT want your child to ride the Bus Home. If your child is a Bus Student and we DO NOT hear from you, your child will be placed on their bus route.
Breakfast & Lunch
- Breakfast will be Grab & Go as the students enter the building and students will eat at their own desk in their classrooms.
- Lunch will be delivered to their classrooms daily and the students will eat at their own desks in their classrooms.
- Here is the link to the School Food Menus and for your convenience, there is a link to download the School Food App : https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/food/menus
- Class assignments will be posted tonight.
Parent Homework Packet & TAOTS Parent Handbook
- The Parent Homework Packet contains Very Important Paperwork that MUST be Completed and Returned by Tuesday, September 14, 2021. For your convenience, the Parent Homework Packet is attached below. Please take this time to complete all the forms.
- The TAOTS Parent Handbook has been updated with safety protocols and procedures. The link to the Parent Handbook is in Ms. Sportella’s Welcome Letter that was emailed to all of our families today. The Parent Handbook is also posted on our website. Please be sure to read all of TAOTS policies.