Dear TAOTS Families & Staff,
Here is what’s happening at TAOTS on 11/1/2021 – 11/5/2021:
Monday, November 1, 2021 – Welcome November!
Tuesday, November 2, 2021 – Remote Day for Students & Staff!
- All Students & Staff will attend school remotely via google classroom at home remotely from 8:00 AM – 2:20 PM. Attendance will be taken at 8:00 AM via Google Classroom.
- Parent Communication Time – 2:20 pm – 3:10 pm – Be sure to make an appointment with your child’s teachers to chat.
Wednesday, November 3, 2021 – Set Up NYCSA!
- https://www.schoolsaccount.nyc/ You can view all your child’s information such as: Report Cards, Attendance, Lateness, Transportation, Assessments, and much much more!
Thursday, November 4, 2021 – 11:20 AM Dismissal due to Parent Teacher Conferences!
- 11:20 AM Dismissal for ALL Students. Please be sure to make necessary arrangements to pick up your children at 11:20 AM. There will be BUS Service if your child is a bus student. If your child will NOT be riding the bus , please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences : Afternoon Session : 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM and Evening Session : 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM. Please be sure that you have made an appointment with your child’s teachers if you have not done so already.
Friday, November 5, 2021 – Have a great weekend!
- Don’t forget to Set Your Clocks Back 1 Hour Saturday Night!
Important November Dates to Remember:
- November 8th – 21st – PTO Sponsored Virtual Scholastic Book Fair!
- November 11th – School Closed for Veteran’s Day
- November 15th – IK – 4th Grade Picture Day
- November 16th – SLT Meeting 9:00 AM
- November 18th – 5th Grade Picture Day
- November 18th – 7:00 PM PTO Meeting
- November 25th & 26th – School Closed for Thanksgiving Recess