Dear TAOTS Families & Staff,
We hope that everyone is doing well and getting ready for “Respect for All Week!”
This week at TAOTS we will be celebrating “Respect For All Week” on 2/14/22 – 2/18/22, with daily themes and engaging activities for students & staff!
Attached below is the letter to families with details regarding Respect For All Week.
Monday, February 14, 2022 –
- Students and Staff will wear RED to show that we care and respect one another as a school community.
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 –
- Students and Staff wear a hat and/or sweats 1) respect is always on your mind and we are putting a Cap on bullying and 2) being a friend and treating each other with respect is no sweat.
- 9am K-2 MyFace Wonder Project Assembly & 10am 3-5 MyFace Wonder Project Assembly
- 2:20 – 3:10 pm Parent Communication Time with your child’s teachers. Please make an appointment with your child’s teachers if you would like to meet with them.
Wednesday, February 16, 2022 – TAOTS TRIBES DAY! THE 100th of School!
- In the name of friendship love belonging, and respect, students and staff will wear their favorite Sports Team/Jersey/Shirt/Sweatshirt to show we are part of the same team!
Thursday, February 17, 2022 – Rainbow Day!
- Just like the colors of the rainbow, each person is unique in their own way. Students and staff will wear a variety of colors to celebrate differences.
Friday, February 18, 2022 – Pajama Day & National No One Eats Alone Day!
- Students and staff wear their favorite pajamas to school to show that we at TAOTS are putting bullying to bed!
Important Dates to Remember:
2/14/22 – 2/18/22 – Respect for All Week!
2/15/22 – 9AM SLT Meeting
2/16/22 – Tribes Day & 100th Day of School!
2/17/22 – 7PM PTO Meeting
2/21/22 – 2/25/22 – School Closed for Winter Recess!
3/1/22 – Last to Apply to Middle School
3/3/22 – 11:20am Dismissal due to Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences – Virtual PTC Afternoon Session 1:30pm – 3:30pm & Evening Session 4:30pm – 7:30pm
Be Safe & Stay Well. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.