We are very excited for a week of Spreading Holiday Cheer at TAOTS on 12/19/22 – 12/23/22:
Monday, December 19, 2022 – Festive Dress Up Day for Mr.Dubin’s Concert/Sing-Along
Parents are Welcome to Attend 9AM IK & 1st Grade, 10AM 4th Grade & 5th Grade, and 1PM 2nd Grade & 3rd Grade
- Come dressed up to jingle and sing in your festive holiday outfit. Enjoy a sing along/concert with Mr. Dubin.
Tuesday, December 20, 2022 – Gingerbread House Making, Door Judging Contest & Wear Purple for Ms. Cavallino
- The student council will judge the doors and give the winning class on each grade a certificate.
- Students & Staff will wear Purple in Honor of Ms. Cavallino for her continuing strength and resilience in her ongoing fight with cancer.
- Students will make their own mini gingerbread houses in class with their teachers and classmates.
Wednesday, December 21, 2022 –Holiday Movin’ & Groovin’ Day
- Come dressed in your TAOTS gym clothes and sneakers. You and your classmates will enjoy a period of movement fun with Ms. Hunt.
Thursday, December 22, 2022 – Cultural Celebration Day
- Classes will engage students in an interactive community building TRIBES activity. In addition, Classroom Teachers will organize a fun cultural celebration by enjoying & sampling pre-packaged healthy cultural treats. Students will take turns highlighting their favorite holiday tradition and may have a “show and tell” with holiday items, memories, pictures or sentimental items that are special to their family. Specific classroom celebration information will be shared with you by your classroom teacher.
Friday, December 23, 2022 – Enrichment Cluster Showcase – Parent are Welcome to Attend
- Parents are invited to attend between 8:30 AM
School will be closed on Monday, December 26, 2022 – Monday, January 2, 2023. School will resume on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
Picture Retake/Makeup Day and Sibling Picture Day will be on Thursday, January 5, 2023.
Wishing all our Families, Staff, and TAOTS Community a Safe, Healthy, and Happy Holiday & New Year!